Everything is to your benefit if you want it to be.
It is our perception that determines the situation.
Ah, so you’re an optimist.
Yeah, you can think that way when you see what I’ve written.
The thing is, would you rather feel rotten of what has happened? Or you would rather seek the lesson or the seed of benefit?
I gotta feel crappy. Then do so and give it a time limit. About 5 minutes worth.
Start the timer.
Let it out. Let the situation, the embers smother your mind. When it’s time up, strongly acknowledge the situation cannot be changed.
Another way to approach the situation: What can you learn from this?
Losses are lessons. Pain is your teacher. The unfavorable outcome brings out an education you needed.
Have faith that you can find your way.
You can be the master of your life. You can be a help to others. Focus on the people’s problems and pains and find their way out.
Seek to solve. Look for the seed of equal or greater benefit.
10 Ideas to consider:
- Ask yourself, “What can you learn from this?”
- Give yourself 5 minutes to feel crappy if you have to feel bad. There aren’t any good or bad emotions. They should be all experienced.
- See the fear and face it. Then go for it and give it all you got.
- Work on things you care about, especially if you don’t feel like it.
- You can start today.
- Look to be a little better.
- Have the mind of curiosity and determination.
- Improve your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Have mentors that can guide you. You can find them in books, in person, in recordings and videos.
- Think really, really, really big and take that shot.