Three Days In
The third day of January.
While I’m doing two-thirds of the work earlier in the day, the writing is done late… much to my dismay.
But what can I do? I have only so much time in the day.
I could spend less time on my leisure, sure… But I’m spending a lot less on that these days…
I’m expecting myself to fail soon. What I am doing now is not sustainable, I think.
But, for today, that will not likely be the case.
A Short Poem
I really meant to write something creative
But I feel this piece of writing is in doubt
My intention does not equate a good piece of work
But I do it without a spout
So does this mean I will finish this poem?
Well, sure, I’ll get there enough
And the silliness of life is still around the block
Where I can see ten penguins singing ‘Clout’
10 Things I am Grateful for:
- My work at the English Institute
- The students I taught today
- The energy I used to teach the students
- Last night’s dream. I never dream a dream that was so detailed and confusing
- The chance to write today’s post.
- Seeing one of da boys coming home a little earlier than usual.
- Doing my morning exercise on the running machine, dumbbells, and the upside machine
- My iPhone 6s Plus still operating in relatively good condition
- Nearly reaching 10,000 steps
- Getting around to drawing, writing, and making music
Somewhere Here Is There
It’s amazing when you write without thought. A lot of things can be done.
I read it and read it and conclude I’ve written certified junk.
I’ve been silly for some time. I didn’t mean to be like that. Well, actually I did.
I did it to make people smile and feel better. A good laugh here. A little care there.
I am doing my best to be a nice authentic person. Easier said than done.
As much as it is nice to produce and do some sort of quantity, I gotta get better. Not this aimless better stuff, but real objective improvement.
I really do not know where I need to go to make the big changes in life. For now, I write with what I got.
Consistency has a little higher priority than improvement. But I’m bound to improve as I write, right?
Reaching Five Hundred Words
Yes. This is my intention. To reach five hundred words.
Up to this point, I have reached four hundred twelve words. And the number keeps rising as I write.
I am sure to regret publishing this post. Or maybe not.
I haven’t written a post three days straight for months. And I feel excited to get going on this.
Not it is four hundred and fifty-eight! Fantastic! And it keeps going and going…
10 Ideas for Drawing:
- Drawing game characters
- Drawing superheroes
- Drawing my own ideas stolen from others
- Drawing trees
- Drawing cars
- Drawing Moomin
- Drawing things around the house
- Drawing my family
- Drawing cartoon characters
- Drawing random stuff with my chicken scratch
Okay, that is it for now. See you tomorrow! 🙂